CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Last Game of the Season

On Sunday Bradley, Ashley and I went to the last mariners game of the season. We took the Sounder down to the game. It is a commuter train that runs from Everett to Seattle and it also runs on Sunday Mariners and Seahawks games. It was so relaxing. On the way to the game Ashley and I did her homework and on the way I read my book. The Mariners didn't win the game but it was still a good game. It was Edgars last game of his carrier. It was very sad and the crowd was just cheer like crazy for him. Ichiro got 2 hits and that brings his total for the year to 262.

1 comments:

virgi said...

Ash is so cute, and I just love her haircut. ;p