CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Daddy's Home

Monday night Ashley and I went up to the Island to pick up Bill. We were told that he would be getting in around 8pm. Then they told us 11pm. Ashley and I headed out at 10 and when we got there at 10:45 they told us the flight was not going to be in until 11:45. Of course by the time the plane landed and pulled up and he got off it was closer to midnight but we were just so happy to have him home. It was raining really hard that night. I ran out to greet him but Ashley didn't want to get wet. Bill went over to pick her up and I think she was crying a little. It was really sweet. It was almost 2am by the time we got home. We let Ashley skip school on Tuesday. We are so very happy to have our family back together.

0 comments: