CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Life is crazy

I have been so bad lately about things. Either my life is so boring that there is nothing to talk about or take pictures of or I am so busy that I don't have to time to sit and type anything up. Here is the scoop of lately. I working for about 2 weeks setting up the new Linen-n-Things that was built in Burlington. Then they offered me a full time job. I am a lead which means I am the right hand person to my department manager. The departments that I have are housewares, cleaning, storage, lighting and furniture. It is a lot of stuff and but so far fun. The store just opened on Friday and things have been a little crazy getting to know all the product and where it's at. Ashley is going to the after-school care program in the school gym and that is working out great. I hope now that the store is open that I can get on a schedule and life can feel a little more normal. I haven't worked in such a long time that it is hard for me to get into the grove of this.

2 comments:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

ADEA...well its about time you wrote SOMETHING! Sounds like your happy now though...a job is good ...maybe I'll get one, one day...NOT....we miss you three!!!! Love the Swenson's

virgi said...

Good to see you blogg, I understand your stress...LOL. congrats on the new job and take it easy. I want a new JOB. LOL