Ashley had her 7th birthday party this weekend. She had 3 friends spend the night. Her cousin Tyler and her 2 friends from school Margaret and Katherine. They has home made macaroni and cheese. Then they had cake and opened presents. Then they watched Ashley's new movie The Incredible. After that they had a pillow fight(the only thing that Ashley said that she really wanted to do.) They slept in the living room on the floor. They laid down to go to bed at 9pm but feel asleep around 11pm. They woke up the next morning at around 6am. I wasn't about to get up at that time so I put on cartoons. I got up and cooked them Big dutch baby and sausage. Then we headed out to Jungle Playland. They had a lot of fun.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment