I am getting a little sick of being pregnant. I toss and turn all night long. I was up this morning at 4:45am because I just couldn't sleep. This happens as soon as I get pregnant and last till I have the baby. Then of course I will have a small baby that only sleeps a couple hours at a time. It is going to be like 2 years before I can catch up on my sleep. I might be venting a little bit but I have not had very much sleep. Besides that I am feeling great. I am going to have an ultrasound in about 2 weeks. I hope to find out if we are having a girl or a boy, anything else would raise a lot of questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too funny Dea....Lets hope for a BABY jr Bronco Bill!!!
poor Dea, Can't wait to hear what your having.
Post a Comment