CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Baby News

I had an ultrasound yesterday. The baby looks great and is very active. Oh ya and the big news, It's a Boy! I was a little sad but Bill is very excited. I am only a little sad because baby girl clothes are just so much more fun and cute. I will get over it really fast. I can't wait to get started on the baby's room. I think we are going to do it in airplanes. This is my favorite bedding set by Pottery Barn.

3 comments:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

OH MY GOD! That ROCKS! Baby Bronco Billy! I am so happy for you, and I love the bedding...You will love having a baby boy! Ash will make a super big sister! I am so happy Dea...What did Bill say??

virgi said...

How exciting. My friend Ingrid did her boys rooms in pottery barn air plane themes as well and it's cute. Your going to have fun doing some different colors and fun Military theme stuff also. ehhehe. Rich also says Congrats to you, Bill and Ash.

virgi said...

I love the new badge that keeps track of your pregnancy. too cool.