CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good Day

I had a good day. I was playing around on eBay and found the comforter for Logans bed and it is monogrammed with the name Logan on it. It was like fate that today was the day I decide to go to that website and there it is. If I bought it from Pottery Barn it would have been $79 plus $6 to get it monogrammed. I paid $38 for it on eBay. And to top it off it is the most beautiful day here. It is not really hot out but it is crisp and sunny. I love Spring. Ashley and I set up the patio set and had dinner in the backyard. Then we mowed the lawn together with my dads 1970 electric mower. We made it fun. Why she had to help in her bike helmet I don't know.

2 comments:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Slave driver!

virgi said...

That is just so funny to see her in her bike helmet. Glad you found your sheet set and had a good sunny day. Hayleigh just called me yesterday and she did say it was nice out.