Look at our cute new little member of our family. I think her name is going to Kiki. Ashley and I have been going back and forth about name for days. We got her on Friday night. She is a barn cat from my Aunts. She is so sweet and playful. She has to be able to see us or she cries. She sleeps at night in the bathroom right now to make sure she doesn't pee in the house. But I think she is going to end up sleeping in our bed when we can trust her. She has a hard time making it up and down the stairs right now. I am having a hard time getting her to quit biting and scratching Logan's little feet while he wiggles and kicks. I hope she ends up being a good kitty.
We have had the worst luck with cats.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
New member of our family
Posted by
Adea
at
4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my lord how cute!
Post a Comment