This morning we woke up to rain and snow mix but nothing was sticking. We waited but it still was just to wet out. So we headed to the mountains. We headed east highway 20 toward Concrete, before we got to Concrete we headed north on Baker Lake Road. It only took us a little bit to find good snow. We pulled off the road and played. Logan was bundled up in a snow suit. Ashley and her best friend Margret had a blast playing in the snow and building a snowman. I think out of all of us Bella had the best time. She ran, dipped, bounced, and bounded through the snow. She never stopped running the whole time were we there. She loves the snow. Unfortunately my camera was giving me problem and I didn't get any pictures. I did get a couple pictures on my camera phone but the quality is not so good. On our way home we noticed that the snow was not going away as we got closer to home. When we got home we had 4 inches of snow. It is 11pm now and we have 5 1/2 inches and the snow is still coming down. I think Bill and I are going to head out to the hot tub.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment