CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Logan

I knew it was going to happen one day and it happened a little earlier than I thought it would but Logan got his first trip to the ER today. We were at costco having a bite to eat and he stood up on the bench and fell between the seat and the table. I knew as soon as I saw his head that he was going to need stitches. So off to the ER we went. Bill grabbed Logan and a bunch of napkins and headed for the car. I grabbed the cart of stuff we had already paid for and headed for the door. The stupid guy at the door wouldn't let me out because I didn't have the receipt. Bill had it in his pocked and he was half way to the car. I told the guy I was with the guy with the screaming kid that was bleeding. I finally just told him I was leaving. He looked shocked that I would defy his receipt rule. He had a good cut above his right eyebrow. He got to get 6 stitches and now we are home and he is fine. He is back to normal. I will take more picture later when he lets me take the band-aid off.

2 comments:

virgi said...

Mianna busted her head open when she was about 2. I was on my way to pick Rich up from work, and he ended up waiting for over 2 hours. I had to call my sister-in-Law to come take us to the ER. I forget how many stitches, but she had 3 on the inside maybe 9 on the outside. It was above her eye on the forehead. She tripped over her feet and hit the bottom edge of a cement step. Still had the scar to this day.

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Poor sweet baby. Is he looking more like Big Bronco everyday or what! Miss you guys!