CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Logan William

He is finally here and we are home. Logan was born on July 11th at 6:10pm. They broke my water at 1pm and I didn't feel any pain until I was dialated to an 8 and then I got my epideral. While I was getting it I went to a 10. I ended up pushing for 2 hours. He had quite the cone head when he came out. I was home the next day by 6pm. He was 8 pounds 9 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He is a little bit of a crab but a sweet boy.

4 comments:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

I am so in love with your new son! What a GREAT looking family you FOUR are! I miss you guys so much! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie!! Congratulations! :)

virgi said...

congratulations. HE looks so much like bill. I'm so happy for you all. Glad he made it home in time.

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Adea, where are some new baby bronco bill pictures?? I have not even seen you online. Baby taking all your time..Nooooo! OK..miss you all...