CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 07, 2006

Not Yet

Well the came and the day went. What day is that you ask? That day was my due date. Ashley took this picture last night on my due date. I still can't believe that I am still pregnant. I didn't think that I would make it to Bill getting home. Now he has been home a week and still no baby. He is still so active and with no space left to move around it can be very painfull. I have been having a lot of contractions but none that are doing any good. I have a date set to be induced. It is Tuesday July 11th. My Aunt Jeannie is very excited because that is her birthday. I am looking forward to not being pregnant any more.

1 comments:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY ADEA! I know you will do GREAT! I can't wait to hear his first cries! A little Bronco Bill! I am so excited for you three! Ash will make a wonderful "BIG" Sister! We love oyu and miss you!