CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 12, 2006

9 Months

I hit the 9 months mark on June 8th. I feel huge. I went to the doctor on the 9th and I am already dilated 2-3 centimeters and 40% effaced. I had a contraction today. It was the first one that I felt. Besides that I am feeling good. I am nesting like crazy. I have spent the last couple days washing all of Logan's clothes and bedding. I have this list running in my head and feel like I am never going to get it all done. I have an ultrasound to check the size of the baby and all the fluid levels tomorrow. My doctor thinks that I am measuring a little small but I could be measuring small because his head is already dropped down to -1 station. I am excited about having an ultrasound but I am sad that because his head is so far down that I am not going to get a look at his face. I am hoping to hold out until Bill gets home on the 29th but I have let him know that there is a good chance that I might not be able to hold out that long. Logan will decide when he is going to be born not me.

2 comments:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

OH MY LORD your belly is HUGE! He is going to be BIG...I wish you all the luck getting that big baby boy OUT!

virgi said...

You look so good, I hope you can hold on till Bill gets home, I'm crossing my fingers.