CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Mariners Game



Wednesday night I went to a Mariners Game with Bree and her family. We had dinner at the Pyramid Ale House. The food was really good but I would have love to have one of their Apricot Ales. After we ate we headed over to the game. The beginning of the game was really exciting as the Mariners took a good lead and then we got to watch it slowly fade away. The Minnesota Twins got a grand slam in the 9th to tie it up. They were in the 11th and I was about to say we should just go because it was getting so late. Then Carl Everett of the Mariners gets up to bat and hits a home run to win the game 10-9. I was happy they won and happy to be heading home. By the time I got home, after picking Ashley from my moms, it was 1am. Here is a picture of Bree and her husband Matt.

0 comments: